What is it?
OpenWorkouts is a web app for tracking workouts.
- Add workouts manually or upload them from gps/tracker files (gpx and fit
- Time-based archive to access your workouts
- Detailed view of each workout, including overview data (speed, distance,
time, hr, power, etc), charts and an interactive map view for those
workouts with gps tracking information
- Tools to edit or update workouts from new gps/tracker files
- Global stats (totals for distance, time, etc) and per-month, per-week
- Personal profile data containing basic info
Quick and easy, the install script
The easies way to install is to grab a copy of the source code and run the
You can get the sources using git, cloning the main repository from this
Once you have the sources, you can run the install script from a
If you don't have any of the needed dependencies, the script will tell you.
Once everything is installed, you will see a message on screen telling you
how to start the app.